Sunday, May 21, 2017

Travel Home

4:20 AM wake up call.
Got packed and spent one last morning on the dock enjoying the sunrise.







At the gate now to leave Honduras for Atlanta.

It has been a great week of learning for myself and I think I can speak for the whole group that we all learned a lot.

We each made a goal at the beginning of the week and reflected on how we reached that goal last night. My goal was relationships: improving my relationship with students as I grow in education, with my peer clinicians, with the patients, with my goal of global health, and myself. I feel that this week I made some great strides in all of these areas, but can still improve in many ways. I look forward to the continued growth and reflection as I head back to Chicago for the last 6 weeks before being able to move back home with Olivia!

I hope everyone was able to enjoy the week as much as our Thrive group did!



No comments:

Post a Comment